Hi,

I am a big fan of Open Street Map. I used this for may of my web
application projects.

One thing i faced every time and asked from many that, is there a way to
improve the icon set to make the map more attractive. I really feel that we
all should look at this issue and make a plan to improve this user
experience. If you compare the OSM with the Google map icons, then you can
say that the Google Map is way more ahead that the OSM.

I am not sure if it is right forum to discuss this issue. Please help me if
i posted in the wrong mailing list. Any one can tell me if it is already in
the roadmap or not? If it is not, then i think we can start the discussion
right away. We can team up with some other platforms like The Noun Project (
https://thenounproject.com/) or some one else or do something else.

thanks
Nasir Khan

--