Thanks for the response.

The point i want to mention that, we should improve the Icons for different
type for establishments. For example "University Building" it uses the
"Home" icon, but i think it should be different because building could be
administration or hostel. This is an example but there are other similar
cases.

--
*Nasir Khan Saikat*
www.nasirkhn.com