Additionally it is a mind booggling case of anglocentrism and neo
colonialism to put english words all over parts of the world where
people have different scripts and have no idea what those words mean and
how they are pronounced. how is this better then a local addressing
scheme or a geocoordinate if you have to remember the latin letters of
the three 'words' because you don't know their meaning?

max