On 04/01/2016 15:51, Daniel Koć wrote:

So my second question is: what do you think about upgrading part of the site (with installation instructions) the way I just proposed - or maybe some other way?

(as is clear from Richard's message above) I'm not the maintainer of the "switch2osm" site, but I'd be happy to have a go at testing a "dockerised" version of the osm2pgsql setup on an empty virtual server at some point. Maybe add a page in your wiki area or similar*? It'd need to be fairly basic (my only knowledge of Docker is that I've heard of it and can probably spell it).

Cheers,
Andy

* I have some notes at http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:SomeoneElse - and I'm sure other people do too.