On 04/01/2016 23:14, John Doe wrote:

I tagged some abandoned building in my native city with abandoned:building=yes (as wiki) and the building name but now i can't search these ones with nominatim (no results) and none of these appears on mapnik.
Is prefix abandoned before building=yes really correct?

With regard to the tagging, a link to the actual area (and maybe a photo of the actual building) would help, and (in case you're not aware) there's a "tagging" mailing list https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/ that discusses such things. Obviously I realise you're actually asking about searching not tagging; just mentioning in case it's useful...

Cheers,

Andy (SomeoneElse)