As far as I know you cannot know the extend of "wonderland" until you
asked all people in Wonderland what their postcode is. "Wonderland" or
ZIP-code "area" is only defined by the post, and does not match any
administrative boundary. This is the case for Canada, US and UK.
Unlike Belgium or Germany were (in most cases) you know the postal
code of a town as soon as you know 1 postal code for a house in that
town.
So it is not sufficient to ask 1 person in 1 street what there postal
code is, you have to ask them all before .