A lot of Wikidata was and is originally scraped from Wikipedia, but there are
other ways to populate or update it (including manually).
Consider for example
https://da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Det_Kongelige_Danske_Musikkonservatorium. The
subject was moved to a new building in 2008, but the coordinates in the
article was still pointing to the old site until I discovered it in may this
year (while editing OSM in the area). I solved the problem by manually copying
updated coordinates from JOSM (ctrl-shift-c) to Wikidata and changing the
article to use a template which pulls coordinates from Wikidata (for me this
is much simpler than once again having to research the Wikipedia coordinates
format).
So now we have at least one case of danish wikipedia being "derived" from
Wikidata :-)
There are a number of other wikipedias (english, german etc.) on the same
subject, which could be changed to use similar templates. So if in a number of
years the subject was moved again, it would be very simple to again just
update coordinates on Wikidata and have all the Wikipedias automatically
reflect this.