It is not bad. But it is centered on two data bases - the Wikidata and the OSM. What if in the future there will be more open data sources readily available?

Say, a query to listen to an audio-book or listen to music written in a certain city, view vacancies, see paintings from museums in a region, aerial images of an area, etc.

If synergy, the creation of a whole that is greater than the simple sum of its parts, is possible for two parts, then it may be possible for more parts too.

Oleksiy