One thing we should consider is the domain name.  I doubt we can afford
woq.com :)

These names were proposed
woq   2
wdoqs
woqs
q936

And these proposed names have OSM in them, so likely are not good according
to Legal
wosm  2
wikosm
wdosm
wikidosm

(P.S. Sorry for double - hit send too fast before fixing the first list)