Hi,

On 01.10.2017 13:13, Christoph Hormann wrote:
> I find it fascinating how both you and Yuri seem to be eager to always
> deflect the discussion from the main subject, namely the automated
> editing/addition of wikidata IDs and misinterpreting constructive
> critique of that as an attempt to tell local mappers what tags they may
> and may not add to the things they map.

I would have much less of an issue with the wikidata stuff if it was
indeed added by local mappers. Instead, I have Yuri adding, modifying,
and re-adding Wikidata tags all over the planet and ignoring most calls
for moderation, and Andy Mabbett from England editing supermarkets in
Germany.

Bye
Frederik