So sorry for the terse reply.

Right now, the only way to build task is to specify the location or
specific objects.

The use-case I have in mind is when a data provider allows or donates their
data into OSM, and apart from geographic location and geometry, they have
specific attributes usable in OSM.

For example, a local school department gives the local OSM community
permission to use their school location data that includes the official
school name (which may be missing or incomplete in the current database),
and contact number, and official website. And instead of doing a bulkl
import, and using MR, the data are presented to the MR contributor to be
merged or added into OSM.

In this example the tags: name, contact:phone, contact:website are added to
the specific tasks of the challenge.

/Erwin