Hi Pierre,

That is a good idea and there are already some ‘hashtags’ that MapRoulette
sends to JOSM. I don’t know if this is possible in iD as well. I think it is
something that could be improved upon. Perhaps with changeset tags (is that
what you are suggesting?)

Does anyone know if JOSM and / or iD support ‘sending’ changeset tags through
remote control / the querystring?

Martijn

--
Martijn van Exel