Marc,

Good point and something that has come up often.
As Joost mentioned in a reply, the easy solution for this is, as a challenge
owner, to split up the challenge into regional chunks and label them as such.

The new version will have ‘filter by current map bounds’. I’m not quite sure
how to best do this yet. One solution would be to filter by challenge
‘centroids’ (simple), another would be to consider whatever challenge has at
least one task within the current map bounds (harder). What would be your idea
about this? Others with an opinion?
--
Martijn van Exel