Christoph, unregenerate implies I should apologize for doing a wrong thing.
In the discussion, the only thing I **actually did** was I wrote a new tool
and posted about it.  Was I wrong to write a tool?  Was I wrong to discuss
it with the community?

I patiently sifted through all the negative comments and addressed the
issues. I address Fredrerick's issue about zoom, I addressed Andy's comment
about domain name  and lack of https, I listened to Simon's comment about
reject button.  I simplified DWG's ability to find and revert relevant
changesets.  And many other issues.

Should I apologize for not listening? But as you can clearly see from all
the changes, I listened very attentively, and tried to address every single
point. Should I apologize for writing software that uses the same concepts
and ideas as other similar tools? Should I apologize for holding a
different opinion than some of the community, while clearly supported by,
perhaps a less vocal minority?