On 2018-03-05 06:23, Rodrigo Rodríguez wrote:
These are sort of the things I would appreciate I could be able to
map in OSM. Even with the subjective point of view that might
represent to tag a way as insecure or not, it is easily achievable to
determine a way or schema in wich you could identify wether a street
is safe to walk or pass through under determinated conditions.

I disagree. Nothing is more subjective than a sense of danger. There are a few roads in my home town that I hear from one or two people are "very dangerous" and "should be avoided by bicycle" where I have no problem with those roads at all and use them daily. How can I determine that from a very subjective "dangerous" tag. I would have to see that road for myself to determine if I find it dangerous or not, making that tag useless.

If you want such a classification, you would need to tap into crime and accident statistics for that road.

Regards,
Maarten