On 05/03/2018 11:49, Richard wrote:
this one problem could be (somewhat) solved by conditional restrictions,

No, this is not an access restriction - people are allowed to go there whenever they like; it might just not be advisable.

I'd be against mapping non-quantifiable risks like this because it fails the https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Verifiability test - as has already been discussed, one person might feel safe; another may not.  A "feeling of safety" likely has little bearing on actual risk (for example, during the breakup of Yugoslavia someone was worried about me visiting Prague) and there are many problems associated with assuming that one reflects the other (see e.g. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2014/08/12/the-many-problems-with-sketchfactor-the-new-crime-crowdsourcing-app-that-some-are-calling-racist/ ).

As to actual tagging of anything _quantifiable_, then perhaps the "tagging" list is the better place for that.

Best Regards,

Andy