W dniu 29.06.2018 o 14:03, Christoph Hormann pisze:
> * adding non-verifiable name translations (verifiability being
> understood according to OSM principles, not those of Wikipedia) to OSM

With translations "on the ground rule" is not working in most of the cases.

There are different sources, for example common name use in papers and
(for example in Poland) special naming commission (see
http://ksng.gugik.gov.pl/english/index.php ), which decisions are being
published as official law, but that is exactly Wikipedia way and I don't
see anything better here.

--
"My method is uncertain/ It's a mess but it's working" [F. Apple]