Mateusz wrote:

> Also, OSM Inspector anyway is not useful at all for offline tag listing on
> map
> during survey, on a phone (my particular usecase).

Funnily enough I've added FIXME tags when out surveying with my phone
(Vespucci). FIXME pre-dates the fixme wiki proposal (if you dig out the
proposal you'll see a discussion on the talk page about FIXME vs fixme when
FIXME was still in the majority if you excluded an import which added 140,000
fixme entries) - indeed I didn’t even know there was a wiki proposal. The
discussion on that wiki talk page decided it didn’t really matter about the
case if I recall rightly, or this change would have been done years ago. If the
edit does go ahead then I'll try and remember to use fixme, though perhaps
notes make more sense than hiding things in tags and instead of changing case
the proposal should be to extract the FIXME's to notes to increase their
visibility.

Ed