Hi Maarten

On 03/07/2018 10:38, Maarten Deen wrote:
On 2018-07-03 11:23, Mateusz Konieczny wrote:
3. Lipiec 2018 10:36 od md...@xs4all.nl:

What will prevent users from adding FIXME tags in the future?

Nothing, users may add any tags. It is impossible to change that by
edits.

Then the proposed mechanical edit is useless.

It will improve the quality of the database

It will have to be repeated periodically,

Probably, but.the database is *always* being updated repeatedly so no real hardship.

and I don't think that should be how we do QC for this problem.
If this is a problem, it needs to be fixed at the root (change the API to accept lowercase keys only or change every key to lowercase on upload) and then corrected (this proposed mechanical edit).

Yes; & fixed in editors.

Cheers
DaveF