On 11/12/2018 13:22, Oleksiy Muzalyev wrote:

I would like to point out that in Ukraine displaying a map without Crimea is illegal, article 110, part 1, of the Penal code. It involves from 3 to 5 years of imprisonment [1]. So the OSM map without Crimea is becoming potentially unusable for the community in Ukraine.

The same is true in India for the various borders, including
that with China.

It's also true in China for the border with India.

Unsurprisingly there is no one rendering that is legal on both
sides of the border.

None of which has stopped us using our current rule for that
border.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)