> Vector tiles and customizable styling is not enough.
> So we still need to represent the various viewpoints on disputed borders
and territories within the OSM database itself

agree,   (  sorry,  I am not good at communication. :)    )

as I wrote:

Imho: an important part of the solution:
-  openstreetmap.org vector maps.  ( so we can customize the borders,
languages for  the end users, communities )
-  improved admin border tagging
-  more communication,  adapting the rules for the current political
situations.

And I trust in DWG.

Eugene Alvin Villar <sea...@gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. dec. 11.,
K, 16:41):