Hello Frederik,

All the entities like forum/wiki/talk are global.
It would better to have common guidelines forum/wiki/talk.

Splitting the guidelines each forum say,  India forum, Germany forum would
not do any good.

I understand your point and can be part of the guideline for the forum.
First, raise in the forum.
Second, raise to Moderator.
Moderator can take the call ?

When Verdy was blocked in the Wiki , we didn't had any policy.  (still, we
don't have)
It was discussed on the random talk page.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User_talk:Lyx#Verdy_p_2

Thanks,
Naveen Francis
<http://wikibooks.in>