On 21/12/2018 10:36, Naveen Francis wrote:

It would better to have common guidelines forum/wiki/talk.

Different language communities have different ways of communication.  Some langauges are quite direct, yet to be direct like that in other languages would be extremely rude   Even within the same language (or more or less the same, between the US*, the UK and Australia) there are huge differences about the pleasantries that you have to go through before saying anything meaningful.  By all means have (as we have now) catch-all etiquette guidelines but please don't try and prevent individual communities from communicating with each other as they would naturally.

Best Regards,

Andy

* and let's not forget that there's a huge variety in the US too.  I'm from the UK but one big software project I was involved with over there had, among other people involved, someone who seemed straight out of 60's San Francisco and an ex-Vietnam War pilot from New York.  All of the project's key players had, shall we say, "different ways of communicating things".