Thank you François!  The bot is very cautious - it will not touch anything
that users have edited, e.g. if you edit description in French, it will
never update French, but it will update English if the English page would
change. Same with status property -- if anyone changes it, status property
becomes a taboo for the bot. The bot would never touch other wiki pages
either -- too tricky to track their changes.

--Yuri