I'm not sure whether Martijn said this or not, I'm not sure if the BBC reporter
was spoofed, I'm not sure what "Map with AI" is (a front, cover or shell
company for Facebook or one of its many arms?), I'm simply not sure about
virtually everything regarding this story.  It seems like a meme planted by
Facebook to see what sort of reaction it would draw, but that is a guess, as I
can gain no useful information from this reporting whatsoever.  I'm very, very
skeptical about everything to do with it.

If your "media criticism meter" didn't "peg into the red zone" when reading
this, perhaps it should have.  Something smells absolutely terrible about this
and on many fronts.  Please be cautious about everything having anything to do
with it.

Simply my opinion,
SteveA