Am Do., 25. Juli 2019 um 22:06 Uhr schrieb Frederik Ramm <
frede...@remote.org>:

> Hi,
>
> On 7/25/19 17:05, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
> > so it is an official OpenStreetMap effort, the OpenStreetMap-Foundation
> > is involved, and this is their statement? This is the impression I would
> > get from reading this paragraph without background information.
>
> No it is not. This press release is on the same level as "Cloudmade's
> OpenStreetMap Project" so many years ago. It would be nice if our
> communications working group had the capacity of rectifying such
> misinformation, or if companies could simply treat us more fairly in
> their never-ending quest for attention,

Almost a week has passed by. Have their been attempts by the board or a
working group to get rectifications of the media outlets in order to make
clear that there is no collaboration between OSM and Facebook for this ai
project?

Cheers,
Martin