On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 6:19 AM Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> speaking about risks, having an incomplete network of verified, correct
> roads is probably more useful and less troublesome than an "overcomplete"
> one which also contains non-existent roads (e.g. waterways interpreted as
> roads) or shows connections that aren't there in reality.

I think this position should be a bit more nuanced.  Taken to absurdity,
OSM map with a one percent of roads is far worse than having 101% of the
roads mapped with the help of AI with 1% of extras, because fixing that 1%
is far less work than adding 99% by hand.  I'm sure we can find a good
balance between both positions.

Thx!
--Yuri