Re: "OSM map with a one percent of roads is far worse than having 101%
of the roads mapped with the help of AI with 1% of extras, because
fixing that 1% is far less work than adding 99% by hand"

I'm not certain this is true. It might be very difficult to find the
1% of incorrectly mapped roads; you don't know where to look, and you
must survey on the ground with GPS, and check each road segment to
find the 1% that actually are blocked by a fence or gate or don't
really go through that clump of trees.

In contrast, when 99% are missing it's very obvious when looking at
the map data. You still have to survey and add the streets, but it may
actually be faster to get to a complete map of your home neighborhood,
than trying to find 10 bad streets out of 1000 segments in your
neighborhood.

Finally, when you look at the map and it looks 100% complete, you
won't see the need to start mapping and become a totally addicted
OSMer like you will if your village is only 1% mapped, so we may not
get the new contributors that we need to actual maintain the data that
our robot mappers have added.

Joseph