Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
If you look at Apple Maps, and for example zoomed into some place in Denmark,
there is an i-button which brings you to an overlay which has a TomTom logo and
a link „and others“
while in Denmark the data is from OpenStreetMap. IMHO this second rate
attribution clearly goes against „reasonably calculated“ because it’s
misleading.

I know this, but let's not confuse the matter by calling this "second rate attribution". It isn't. It's no attribution.

These new guidelines say that, for 480px+ screens, hiding OSM attribution behind a click is not acceptable. That's unambiguous all we need. Fussing about what other logos might be on the map is a diversion and is not supported by the ODbL.

Richard