Hi Simon,
This guideline is a great piece of work, thanks a lot to all the participants.
Inevitably, this will be too much or not enough for anybody, however I find the
content reasonable and in line with what I understood from current written
expectations.
A few more mockups, notably for minimaps and apps would be great.
After all the text is clear enough and I would find the "yes, but we want to
let the designer some freedom" argument a bit hypocritical.
Yves