On 2019-11-05 10:58, Simon Poole wrote:
The clause is mainly a consequence of the relevant GDPR rules and at the
time (not sure why we are having this discussion after the fact) we
spent a lot of time investigating what potential routes there could be
to working around this, but nobody came up with a workable solution.

Surely there could have been made a distinction between viewing the map/wiki/whatever and registering an account? Is there anyone who believes that we should block children from looking at the map at www.openstreetmap.org? Or that that is required from a legal standpoint?

Regards,
Maarten