On Wed, Feb 26, 2020, at 08:42, Andy Townsend wrote:

> On 26/02/2020 15:00, Martijn van Exel wrote:
> > You can see the newest created challenges using
> > https://maproulette.org/browse/challenges?sort=created, there is also
> > an API call you can use. Drop me a line if you want some more guidance.
>
> Thanks.  What does that API do?

Everything maproulette.org needs to function. (Generated) documentation is
here: https://maproulette.org/docs/swagger-ui/index.html . For some advanced
use cases, you may inspect the calls made to the API when running queries on
maproulette.org. The extendedFind call powers Challenge search and browsing.
Most GET requests including this one do not require an API key. If you do want
to use calls that require one, you would find yours at
https://maproulette.org/user/profile at the bottom.

Martijn