On Tuesday 10 March 2020, Michal Migurski wrote:

>       • A PBF planet file composed of 100% OSM data, released under the
> terms of the Open Database License. • Only those edits which have
> been validated to contain no malicious vandalism or unintentional
> errors so we can show them in our display maps

Could someone maybe do an analysis of the diff regarding numbers of
features removed/changed/added for various types of objects?

Regarding

>       • A PBF planet file composed of 100% OSM data

that is probably an incorrect characterization because any time you
modify OSM data without uploading the results to OSM what you get is no
more 100% OSM data.

Thinking this further - the real question is if there is other data used
in production of the maps using this that constitutes a derivative
database according to the ODbL or in other words:  Does Facebook claim
that this is the only derivative database they are using?

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/