Am Mi., 11. März 2020 um 17:21 Uhr schrieb Simon Poole <si...@poole.ch>:

> I would be very very wary of doing anything that deliberately defaces a
> web site without consulting with a local (to the country the web site is
> in) lawyer, particularly if the message implies wrong doing."
>
> As I am not a lawyer in any country that a website could be displayed in,
> I'm really the wrong person to ask.

So with "local lawyer" you were aiming at the country where the website
could be displayed in? From my understanding, these local laws of the
enduser only might matter for the service provider who uses the map tiles,
while for the service that provides the map tiles (assuming reasonable ToS)
their own local law would be the only relevant, especially when we are
talking about B2B?

Cheers
Martin