Hello,

Volker Schmidt wrote
> draw attention to the fact that she
> has inserted a place without knowing the name

not setting a name=* tag do the same, without
telling other that your personal wish must be done.
otherwise another contributor will add fix=lit when he doesn't know if
the street is lit, another will add fixme=cuisine when he doesn't know
the type of cuisine, and in the end we could put fixme=list of all
possible tags on this object.
fixme must, imho, give a precise indication of an error to correct,
it's not a replacement for quests like StreetComplete.

si we may delete all fixme=name for all object without a name tag

Regards,
Marc