But then you're often talking about a HOT mapper who might not have done any mapping for three years.

I must confess when validating HOT projects if I saw a mapper had done something glaringly wrong and it was more than a week before noting the response rate to a changeset message was less than 1% I may have simply corrected the work.

I haven't been on the ground in Africa but I suspect the number of villages a kilometre apart connected by a one kilometre motorway is not high.  If have I reclassified someone's private motorway  I apologise.

I think we have talked around the subject enough and it should be left to the local mappers to decide what to do.

Thanks John