sent from a phone

> On 29. Apr 2020, at 23:17, Kathleen Lu <kathleen...@mapbox.com> wrote:
>
> Mapbox also has a whitelabling option for customers to remove the logo from
> Mapbox tiles. But again, we're talking about the tile service. It would be
> quite reasonable for OSM to add a logo to the OSM tiles and make keeping that
> logo on there a condition of using OSM tiles.
> Separately, it *is* possible to use certain Mapbox data without using Mapbox
> tiles.

actually you even have to put a mapbox logo on the map if you show your own
data, hosted by mapbox:
https://docs.mapbox.com/help/how-mapbox-works/attribution/

Maps using Mapbox map designs or data supplied by Mapbox must display both the
Mapbox wordmark and text attribution.

You must also display the Mapbox wordmark if your map uses a custom style or
custom data hosted by Mapbox.

Cheers Martin