Am 20.05.2020 um 15:45 schrieb Mateusz Konieczny via talk:
> Well, if nobody will volunteer to fix it then we will need to select
> between
> stack exchange migration and simply killing the QA site.

We could simply pay for the migration (and if necessary for some support
going forward), the thing is that we would rather sprinkle fairy dust
around (see below).

> And from going through microgrants proposals nobody is willing to
> work on this even with a subsidy.

It is clearly outside of the scope of the micro grants, well at least it
was, it is unclear if the whole concept has morphed away from what was
originally presented (aka to contain stuff  that should be in the
regular budgets of the OSMF and LCs).

Simon