On 12/06/2020 23:00, 80hnhtv4agou--- via talk wrote:

    Friday, June 12, 2020 10:20 AM -05:00 from James
    <james2...@gmail.com>:
    No they shouldn't, mapping roads in northern Canada, your bbox can
    become quite large quickly as mapping logging roads/dirt roads is
    quick and easy, but span over multiple kms

If the satellite view (imagery) in my local area is 7 mouths old +, why would anybody want me to edit in theirs backyard ?

If *you* think the source data isn't accurate enough, then *you* should decide not use that data.

DaveF