On Thu, 29 Oct 2020, at 9:30 PM, Christoph Hormann wrote:
> So i suppose you will circumnavigate any subject related to OSMF
> governance or the election and that you will not refer to what is going
> to be said there in any future discussion of OSMF matters (because then
> it would need to be considered as part of a consultation by the board).

What, you think, I personally am not allowed to even _talk_ about anything to
do with OSMF unless it's (e.g.) on this mailing list?! Come on, Christoph,
that's ridiculus. If someone emails me, am I required to publish that email and
any reply I make?! Seriously that's not what the committment to open
communication channels means.

A web page is open protocols. The existance of some JS trying to nudge you to
sign up doesn't make it "closed". Annoying maybe, but it's still open. Both
archive.org & archive.is appear to be able to arcive reddit posts, so you have
a way to view it.

Anyway, I'll save the web page after and send it to you, just to be 100% sure.