Oct 29, 2020, 21:00 by o...@imagico.de:

>> Rory McCann <r...@technomancy.org> hat am 29.10.2020 20:33 geschrieben:
>>
>> Some of us on the OSM Foundation Board have agreed to do an AMA
>> (Ask Me Anything) on the reddit forum for OpenStreetMap
>> [...]
>> See you there. 🙂👋
>>

> Considering i would need to agree to the terms of some amoral corporation
> most certainly not.
>
> I am looking forward to the practical demonstration on how the board will
> implement their recently made commitment to open channels with that:
>
> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-August/007095.html

Looking at that document

"Essential communications willalways be accessible through an open, preferably
self-hosted platform."

"For the purpose of this commitment, essential communications include: (...)
Publications or consultations by the board"

(1)
Not sure whatever it includes communications by board members (not "by the
board")
but acting as board representative.

(2)
I guess that quoting questions + answers on mailing list or diary entry would
work well?