On 12/11/2020 09:55, Jean-Marc Liotier wrote:
Is it just me or are Maps.me Openstreetmap contributors unaware of Openstreetmap messages ? Does anyone here have seen Maps.me Openstreetmap contributors answer to Openstreetmap messages ?

They'll get an email just like every other email user.  What might happen with MAPS.ME is that someone might sign up with a throwaway email address, and they also might not expect a "mapping application" to talk back to them.

I've certainly had responses from MAPS.ME users, but there have also been cases where no communication has occurred.

If people really aren't seeing messages then send an email to the DWG asking them to send a message that the user can't ignore.

However, looking back through the history of edits in Bamako, the last "all caps MAPS.ME node adder" has received no comments on changesets (this might be a different one to the one that you are talking about, of course).  I'd suggest a comment, in a language that they are likely to understand, that says something like:

   Hello and welcome to OpenStreetMap!

   Thanks for adding these government offices to OpenStreetMap so that
   everyone can see where they are.  Just to let you know - there's no
   need to put the name in all capital letters - names would usually
   added as you would write them normally, so for example "Total"
   rather than "TOTAL".  If you've got any other questions, please
   don't hesitate to ask.

   Best Regards,

   (your name)

Best Regards,