2020-11-12, kt, 16:41 Clay Smalley rašė:
> Anyway, this is clearly off topic and has veered into your personal
> bugaboos about governments you don't like.

  I see you do not manage to differentiate historical episodes and
CURRENT situation.

> Maps.me doesn't seem to have any involvement in Russian military
> operations. Please keep your criticisms relevant to the subject at hand.

  If you are not familiar with how things work in Moscow or relations
of owners of maps.me to Kremlin then refrain from pointless
commenting.
  It is fine if such a relationship is not important to you, but it is
ok for other people to know all information to make their OWN
decisions.

--
Tomas