Nov 21, 2020, 10:54 by talk@openstreetmap.org:

> Now he was editing again without any benefit but doing a lot mistakes.
> It seems that he is not willing to learn and just do some useless
> things. And since he is using the (bad) ID editor it is also nearly
> impossible to revert the changesets which created the mess.

You can use also other editors like JOSM to revert (with reverted plugin).

And if edits are actually not including anything useful
reverts should be easy (revert latest edit, later latest not reverted one
and so on).

Edits made with iD are not revert-proof.

(node, I made 0 attempt to investigate this specific case and have
not checked whatever full revert of everything is optimal)