Hi list! I'm doing a lot coastline fixings all over the world. Normally
only with few pain. But since a few weeks the user Aki_Suokas is doing
very bad coastline edits in the area of Sweden. I've written him several
time via changeset discussion but no reaction. At least he has stopped
in an other area where I was warning him with notifying OSM foundation.
Now he was editing again without any benefit but doing a lot mistakes.
It seems that he is not willing to learn and just do some useless
things. And since he is using the (bad) ID editor it is also nearly
impossible to revert the changesets which created the mess. As of today
you can see the errors here:
http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/?view=coastline&lon=20.93588&lat=59.91265&zoom=13&overlays=coastline,coastline_error_lines,line_not_a_ring,line_overlap,line_invalid,line_direction,questionable,coastline_error_points,unconnected,intersections,not_a_ring,double_node,tagged_node
As my own coastline checker is doing global checks without creating a
map it is hard for me to distinguish the errors in Sweden with other
errors worldwide. As of this I will stop fixing coastline errors now for
a while until this special situation is fixed. I'm asking for help here
how to handle the situation. Maybe the notification of OSM foundation is
ok, maybe not... Andre