On 12/9/2020 2:34 PM, Maarten Deen wrote:
If you can not make an analogy then conversation and discussion is
lost and I do not see how this comment would degrade women.

Many in the world have the good fortune to live lives where the constant
threat of sexual assault is not an issue. To them, Trump's boasts may
seem offensive but also slightly absurd, and even weak.

Many others in the world are survivors of sexual violence. Many are
enduring it on a daily basis. To them, casual description of sexual
violence just to make a point -- even quoted, even as an analogy -- is
problematic.

Like you, I've personally seen no "systemic aggressive behaviour" in the
OSM community -- but I'll take seriously anyone who has.

Jason