Hello/kumusta,

What an overwhelming response!

This is my first time to email thru the global osm talk; it really takes true
grit to join the conversations, huge thanks to the people who inspired me and
sparked the flame.

I will keep it short and redirect you to a (short) OSM Diary I wrote on Why
WOMEN are pushing for a safe and inclusive space in OSM:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/arnalielsewhere/diary/395064

A slide from @mapmakerdavid states "it takes good relationships to navigate an
ocean.”

=Arnalie