I suspect you can do a lot less damage to a concrete dam with a rifle than a transformer.

As long as we have discussed the matter I think that is all that matters. I'm happy and content.

Worse case scenario

A guy called Putin has been targeting them in Ukraine.  Copycat.

Someone shoots out a dozen at minus 20c, two can cut off electricity to a city of a million people.  One or two you can replace quickly a dozen at the same time you're talking months to restore power.

What sort of idiot would do that?  Well one or two people don't exactly love America.  One of the drug cartels whose boss is imprisoned in the US?

Then you have those that would like to overthrow the government or do it just for kicks.

Have fun

Cheerio John