Mar 24, 2023, 20:40 by valin...@gmx.net:

>> What do you think about this idea? What would be the best way to achieve
>> this in an automated way?>>
>>

> If these urls are following a fixed scheme like you mentioned then I see no
> need to add the urls. There is no need to store them if you can create them
> from a combination of the hard coded

Well, as template for links is not present then it is not a good reason against
it.
I would be more concerned whether links will be stable or change format soon.

> It requires knowledge how databases work in general, why normalization &
> abstraction is important and at last you need to be developer.

OSM map database is not normalized (at least as far as tags are concerned)

> is actually a good thing as it an obstacle to not make it too easy for
> "children" (in double quotes for reasons) and protects us from edit spaming.

this really could be phrased better without making it insulting
and it does not really protect as strongly, though maybe it could be worse

> This is the reason why I currently abstain from writing a python3 script to
> make it easier to write editing bots.>

This scripts exist already, and were written multiple times already
one more would not change much