See below ...

On 24/03/2023 21:33, Mateusz Konieczny via talk wrote:
Mar 24, 2023, 20:40 by valin...@gmx.net:

        What do you think about this idea? What would be the best way
        to achieve this in an automated way?

    If these urls are following a fixed scheme like you mentioned then
    I see no need to add the urls. There is no need to store them if
    you can create them from a combination of the hard coded

Well, as template for links is not present then it is not a good
reason against it.
I would be more concerned whether links will be stable or change
format soon.

I also don't quite understand the reasoning against such a generic web
link. The only way to obtain that link would be through the QR code at
the bus stop, which is an obstacle. Not even the website actually has
this information on a separate page, but only through a popup clicking
onto the station. And I think it would greatly improve the usefulness of
the bus stop nodes in the map. Same is true for the bus line links.

Why search through the Titsa website to gain this information when it
can readily be associated with the node. If I click onto a restaurant or
hotel and get their website, that's not different, is it? I wouldn't go
though Google to find such information.

    It requires knowledge how databases work in general, why
    normalization & abstraction is important and at last you need to
    be developer.

OSM map database is not normalized (at least as far as tags are
concerned)

    is actually a good thing as it an obstacle to not make it too easy
    for "children" (in double quotes for reasons) and protects us from
    edit spaming.

this really could be phrased better without making it insulting
and it does not really protect as strongly, though maybe it could be worse

    This is the reason why I currently abstain from writing a python3
    script to make it easier to write editing bots.

This scripts exist already, and were written multiple times already
one more would not change much

@Mateusz: Any help regarding the script would be greatly appreciated. I
have worked with databases before (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SAS) and am aware
of the pitfalls.

Best, Klaus